22 November 2009

Sugarfree?

Hi Babies!

Well it seems that a few weeks away has rendered me somewhat sugar-free - by that I mean Dean has made like Houdini and done the greatest disappearing act knownto man... I texted him just to say I was back in town when I landed at the airport, didn't hear back from him and I certainly wasn't going to chase him. A week later it was his birthday so I texted him for that, no response - not even a thank you. A week after that I went back onto the site and sent him a message to let him know that "it's ok if he doesn't want to see me any more.... but the right thing to do is let a girl know", I thanked him for the gifts during our time and wished him luck in the future - he deleted it without even reading it.... WHAT A COCK! So apparently he's taken the cowards way out and is ignoring me... funny thing is, he's been back on the site every single day this month, and a lot of last month too - as if I wasn't going to notice. Oh well, I didn't get attached so I don't really care, I just think he showed a complete lack of integrity in not communicating to me.

Mark - well I had an interesting conversation with a girlfriend back home in October, and I actually said to her that I suspected Mark may bat for the other team.... after 4 dinners out, he'd not laid a finger on me, and when I mentioned I felt a little guilty him paying for dinner plus my cab home and we hadn't yet discussed our 'arrangement' he told me he wanted to take things slowly.... Ummmmm... what???? So anyway, I got my analytical thinking cap on and came to this conclusion: He only wanted to go for dinner in HIS area, we met a few people that HE knew, went to HIS favourite restaurants, and based on some of his characteristics, I think he wanted the local people around his area to see him with me and to think he was seeing a girl so as not to arouse any suspicions. Seems strange in this day and age? Well he's very old-fashioned, so perhaps he hasn't quite come to terms with his 'homosexuality' yet.... I wonder though....

Finally, Neal - he cancelled on me once (granted, I've only actually met the guy twice!!) and then he disappeared for a week.... I messaged him to make sure he's ok, apparently he's had swine flu and has been laid up. Ok so this one hasn't exactly completely disappeared (yet) so we'll see what comes of it.

Regardless, I'm back on the sites and communicating with a few pots. I have one date lined up, and another guy I'm working on, a third possibly for next weekend but we'll see, and a fourth potential that lives in the US so that one is coming on slowly... I also am working on a slave (yes!!) who wants to meet me so I can see if he's worthy of my attention (has anyone had a money slave before?) and I met a nice young man who I've seen a couple of times and might keep on the sideline as a bit of candy distraction.

The highlight of my week last week has to be Baby Bow - we met up for a night of champagne and sugar daddy watching, we went to an expensive hotel and sat in the bar, then proceeded to ignore everyone else and talk talk talk! Bow is a beautiful, buxom, bubbly blonde lady, she's a lot of fun, and I can see we're going to have a great time whenever we get the chance to meet up. She even showed me how it's done - after we left the hotel we were waiting at the lights ready to cross the road, there was a potential waiting there as well talking on his mobile phone. When we walked up he looked at me approvingly, but once he spotted Bow he only had eyes for her. We ended up with an invite to go up to his room in a nearby 5-star hotel (which we both politely declined - but Bow got his number anyway, go girlfriend!!) so I've seen her in action now, and I must say - she's very impressive :)

In other news, my trip was amazing, family are well, I got to hang out with my 3 best girlfriends (separately) and my best gayfriend (I miss him so much!). I also almost had a sugar date while I was there, but he was very late and to be honest, I don't wait around for men (plus I had a flight to catch) so I left before he got there (he was 45 minutes late and hadn't called or texted - that's just plain rude in my book). My girlfriend that I stayed with the longest has got to be the ultimate sugar baby, without actually being a sugar baby.... she's extremely smart, absolutely stunning, and the guy she's been seeing for 3 years, he's 24 years older than her, now pays her rent, takes her on holidays, takes her shopping, buys her Tiffany's, he took us out twice together and paid on his black amex.... but he's a bit of a head-fuck if you ask me, I think alcohol has a lot to do with it. That and the fact that most extremely wealthy men are so used to getting what they want and having everything their own way that they begin to dismiss what their partner wants and needs.... that's just my observation, anyway.

It's great to see all the new babies who have been blogging in the last couple of months - welcome, and keep up the great work!

So darlings, that's my update. I'll be back probably at the weekend (if not sooner) to update you more on developments, but until then - be safe, be happy, and be beautiful....

HB xx

1 comment:

  1. Luvs the post! Now I'm all caught up! I'm so JELLO!!! I want to meet Bow! :( Glad you guys had fun :)

    ReplyDelete