15 October 2009

Birthday week update

Hi babies! (And daddy's if there are any reading this)

This couple of weeks has been super-busy, it's been my birthday week so had lots of celebratory get-togethers with my many friends and a few "Daddy's". I've had a fab time, and now I'm officially in my late thirties, ugh! There's no turning back the clock, so I fully intend to make the most of it. I still get told I don't look any more than 30 and more often people think I'm around 27-29 so I guess that's pretty cool, I'm lucky. I assume its good genes or something to that effect, LOL!

I also did something out of curiosity a few weeks ago that increased my "Daddy" potentials more than tenfold. I've had so many messages that I can't keep up and haven't even read them all. Any blogging Babies out there who want to know the 'key', just mail me and I'll reply as soon as I am able to. Its not really much of a surprise that what I've done has caused so much reaction... Men are what they are, heh heh!

So as far as birthday gifts go, I got some flowers from one of my sd's, and a pendant from another. Nothing from the third yet but I had only met him once. They are all equally difficult to get to see, thank goodness I have a small harem of sd's or I'd only get out and about once or twice a fortnight, I'd much rather be out nearly every evening though :)

Aran has resurfaced again... Twice, actually, since I blogged about him. He wants to be my pet. Well I guess he's only human, LOL! I will consider what he wants if and when he actually lays it all out in an email, as I am unsure he's truly serious. Watch this space...

J2 cancelled on me twice more, I told him to forget it (I am not a doormat!) So last I had heard from him was about 10 days ago... Until yesterday. He texted me, I haven't responded, and since I'm out of the country now for a while my prepaid sim won't work so that solves that then. Hah!

I've been messaging another gentleman for a little while who seems very serious about an arrangement, and if my stable of daddy's are doing to continue to play hard to get then I may just add another to my group. Again, watch this space - I've not met him yet and I've not made any firm decisions on anything yet.

Well lovelies, I hope that makes up for the lack of blog entries... I'll be back again soon xx

NOTE: I wrote this a bit over a week ago but have been travelling and not had access to internet, apologies for the delay...

4 comments:

  1. You sound like a busy woman! Do you find it hard to juggle multiple sugars?

    -Riss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey HB, when you get back from travelling, you should definitely come over to FB and join our little community...:) we share a lot of inside info on there..;)...i definitely want to know the "secret"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I just started writing my own blog, about life from the perspective of a long term sugar babe.

    Please do check it out at

    http://happy-sb.blogspot.com

    I would love to hear any comments, suggestions or requests you wonderful sugar bloggers may have :)

    See you soon

    Happy SB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi darlings, yes unfortunately I am very busy. It's relatively easy to juggle multiple daddy's because they often end up cancelling, and in fact whilst I was away I went from 3 daddy's all messaging me to only one on my return, and now even he has gone awol... I'm actually a little concerned about him as it's out of character, but he's logged into sd.com today so he's obviously still around. So anyway, I'm back on the market and have been lining up sugar dates, and have generally been very productive!

    see you on fb xx

    ReplyDelete