22 September 2009

I hate to say it, but told ya so!

I'm at home tonight, J2 had to bail on our date again... which I actually expected to happen. I see a pattern forming. He was lovely about it, promising a 'rematch' soon, but we all know what they are like don't we ladies... Once he meets me it will probably be a done deal, I can be super-charming when I set my sights on someone. He sounds nice, he's closer to my age than most, he is (or claims to be) single, and is not limited to a strict SD/SB arrangement but understands that his business life, being as erratic as it is, is not condusive to a 'normal' relationship and so will ensure his 'baby' is looked after to compensate for his absences (or will pay for her to accompany him).

At any rate I've had a nice evening, I hung out with my flatmates whom I rarely see because I'm out so much - they call me the phantom flatmate heh heh - and we watched a movie which, incidentally, involved a younger guy entering into an 'arrangement' with an older woman (Stockard Channing) and then falling in love with her daughter whom he didn't know was her daughter... it was a decent movie actually - can't remember the name of it though doh!

I'm seeing Nick again before the end of the week, and also Mark if he gets better soon he's been rather ill the poor petal. Nick is super-keen, very available, and I would say he wants to move on with something very quickly. As we haven't discussed specifics yet I don't know what frequency or arrangements he's comfortable with, I guess we'll work that out soon, I hope it's not too often though or I'll have to learn how to juggle!

Dean - a bit more on my SD. You wouldn't know he had money, he doesn't dress up, has an old cheap watch, doesn't have a car, lives in a small and very understated place but in a posh part of town, and doesn't spend a lot of money on creature comforts, but he's nice, considerate and respectful, I like that. I think if we continue, then this arrangement will be a bit more understated, a lot less flashy than Nick's - who says he likes to go out a lot and splash the cash around (yes please, thank you very much!) so hopefully no chance of getting caught . I'm still not convinced I'll do the multi-daddy thing yet, I guess I'm still feeling it out, but I like Dean, and I like Nigel, and I like Mark... and I'll probably like J2.... what's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment