13 September 2009

Dean

Just back from a nice date with SD Dean, he is decent looking, and a complete gentleman. He was a bit uncomfortable at the start but I made sure to initiate conversation if there was the potential for any uncomfortable silences, and did my best to let him know subtly that tonight he had my complete and undiveded attention. I think I achieved my goals :)

He told me he's met 8 or 9 other SB's and most of them are nothing like their profiles, state they are many years younger than they actually are, and barely resemble their photos as they've been retouched or are of someone else completely. He told me he was very pleased that I look the same as in my pics, and so I should do though as my photos are natural, untouched and current.

To be honest, I'm relatively confident that I'll hear from him about pursuing an arrangement but I'm not going to count my chickens just yet :) Plus I'm still keeping my options open... I have another two dates lined up for monday and tuesday, let's call them J1 and J2. I am very keen to meet J1 and J2 and see if there is any chemistry, especially J2, although knowing my luck it will be a disaster, but I really, truly hope not... Please, karma Gods, be kind to me?

HoneyBaby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment