21 September 2009

The return....

I honestly didn't expect it, but J2 has resurfaced and so we're meeting up tomorrow night. I promise that if it actually goes ahead this time I will update in detail, haha!

Tonight I was supposed to spend with Dean but he's not feeling well so has postponed. I don't mind at all - in fact I've been so busy lately that I've neglected myself a bit so tonight I'm catching up on hair, nails and de-fuzzing various bits of my anatomy. Oh and cleaning the bathroom, proving that I am a domestic goddess after all LOL!

I went shopping for supplies with some of the cash I got from Dean, and I'm all stocked up now. to be honest, I don't really need the money, I'm not in the Sugar Game for purely cash purposes, I'm in it for the experience. I have always had my own money, always - and I mean ALWAYS - paid my own way, but now I think it's my turn to let someone spoil me for a change. Each time someone else pulls out a credit card to pay for dinner or drinks I feel guilty... (note to self: really must get over that asap!) I know, I know, I'm stupid - I guess it's just I've always been so independent. Oh I've had stints of broke-ness, don't worry about that! I lived on the side of the road in a vehicle for a few months when I was at my lowest. But that time passed, I was able to pick myself up, dust myself off, and hey presto here I am!

Ladies, thank you for your wonderful comments, it's great to meet you all :) Here's to a happy, healthy, and very sugary future for us all :)

Honey xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your independntness. I agree every lady needs to be spoiled ;0 ) I am hoping to find a sd as fast as you did! And get over it they need to use their card for something why not you lol ..GL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darlin' I'm sure you'll find someone fabulous very soon. There are a lot of time-wasters out there though, believe me!

    I have so much to update on, but am way too busy just at the moment - promise I'll have a huge update real soon xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete