07 September 2009

Met Mark

Well I've just come back from meeting Mark, it went VERY well and he wants to see me again but he's off on a long trip in a few days so we won't be able to hook up again for a while.

He met me outside a train station close to my work - he came to me rather than me going to him which I thought was extremely nice of him. He's about 25 years older than me and is a total gentleman, we chatted over couple of glasses of champagne and we both thoroughly enjoyed the
conversation, never was it uncomfortable and I found him so interesting and utterly charming. My goodness I'm almost swooning :)

We ended up going for a lovely meal at a nearby restaurant and ended the evening with him walking me back to the station and me making sure he got in a cab to go home. He's had a small number of SB arrangements in the past which I asked him for some details on. I noticed he spoke fondly of them, which is a good sign in my opinion. Unfortunately now he's away for a while, and he hopes I don't find another SD before he gets back, I take that as a very good indication that he wants to see a bit more of me...

I think I've just had what almost feels like a real 'date', wow it feels nice! I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment