20 September 2009

Up to date

Well I have a SD, it's official. It's Dean, and so far he's been super-lovely. More on him later....

This week I've had such a busy week. I didn't end up meeting J2, he texted saying he was stuck in his city and couldn't get in for our date, but we should reschedule. I told him when I was free and we 'tentatively' re-arranged. Something didn't quite feel right, so when I got home I texted him to ask that, since he was stuck where he was with (apparently) no plans for the evening, would he like to have a chat on the phone with me. He said yes but a bit later... well it never happened. I texted him as I was going to bed and he only replied with 'Nite xx' - no apology for not calling, nothing. I haven't texted or emailed him since, and haven't heard from him at all. Men are so predictable!

So I had a few nights out planned for social occasions and a work function, which would keep me busy, then I messaged Dean to see if he was free the night J2 and I had 'tentatively' rearranged for - there was no way in hell I was going to stay home that night, so yes I double-booked myself but... J2 didn't contact me to confirm, so I went to see Dean instead.

We had a lovely evening, the food and wine was great and he's a nice guy - a little bit nerdy but then, I always did love my nerds, LOL! So we've negotiated an 'allowance' and I now have a new SD. I'll see him again this week, and he's gifted me with some cashola. It's my birthday in the next few weeks so it will be interesting to see what he gets for me, hope it's something nice :)

And so here begins the next chapter in my life.... I have a few decisions to make - do I stick with one SD who I won't see very often as he's very busy, or do I perhaps find another to help fill in the time? What do y'all think?

3 comments:

  1. as long as you can juggle the two or more, go for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really interested in reading more about your upcoming adventures. Keep posting!

    -Riss

    ReplyDelete
  3. d.sugarbaby - Hi! I guess it's a personal thing, having only one or juggling more... I'm definitely thinking about it.

    Riss - Hey, thanks so much! I love your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete