02 September 2009

Going fishing

After registering with Seeking Arrangement I took a look around at who might be available as a potential Sugar Daddy, and to be honest I wasn't too impressed, there really weren't many with photos, much less decent photos, (although I do realise the more high profile gents prefer not to put up their mug shots, preferring anonymity). I'm not looking for the highest quality standard, best looking, wealthiest man (or men) by any means, I am trying to read between the lines and see who has a real personality, but I do think a good quality photo says a lot about the profile owner... having said that, I guess the ones with photos would receive massive amounts of correspondence. After I put my photos up I got a couple of small 'bites' but nothing major... I've sent a few messages out now so will see if anyone responds... the age thing will probably be against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment